In recent years, with the rapid development of new energy vehicles, and its related battery charging system -Charging Pile also is in heavy demand, and as one of their key electrical components-DC contactor, its’ market capacity is also expanding.
The charging pile, which function is like a tanker inside a gas station, can be fixed on the ground or walls, installed in public buildings (public buildings, shopping malls, public car parks, etc.) and residential area car parks or charging stations, and can be charged for various types of electric vehicles according to different voltage levels. The input end of the charging pile is directly connected with the AC power grid and the output end is equipped with a charging plug for charging the electric vehicle.
DC contactor is used for DC output side of DC charging pile and charging station or for the output side of car charger. When the contactor is closed, it play the role of connecting the charging pile with the car; and when is opened, it can isolate the charge piles from the external connections and play the role of safety protection.
Generally speaking, the dc charging pile is more huge (due to a certain number of AC-DC power modules inside, and the higher power is, the more modules have, and the larger the pile is), DC charging pile is with 9-wire plug.
1. DC power line: DC+, DC-;
2. Equipment Grounding: PE;
3. Charging communication line: S+, S-;
4. Charging Connection Confirmation Line: CC1, CC2;
5. Low-voltage Auxiliary power Line: A +, A-.
The DC charging pile is to charge the electric vehicle through these 9 wires.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Contactor works
- How to improve life of contactors
- Advantages of heavy duty connector
- What is a relay
- Silver contacts application in low ...
- Contact performance of AC contactor
- Stamping production process
- Button operation mode, protection mode
- Connectors as indispensable compone...
- Connectors use the factors which
- Electric Forklift
- Electric Motor Car
- Photovoltaic Power Generation System
- Development prospect of distributed PV
- Family distributed photovoltaic
- Wind Power Generation
- Prospect for Wind Power Generation
- Daily maintenance of SUV winch
- About Off-road vehicle Winches