A device that converts chemical energy into electrical energy is called a chemical battery and is generally referred to as a battery. After discharge, the internal active material can be regenerated by charging—storing electrical energy as chemical energy; when it is required to discharge, chemical energy is again converted into electrical energy. This type of battery is called a storage battery, also called a secondary battery.
1. Lead-acid storage battery: The electrode is mainly made of lead and its oxide, and the electrolyte is a kind of battery of sulfuric acid solution. In the discharge state, the main component of the positive electrode is lead dioxide, and the main component of the negative electrode is lead. In the charged state, the main components of the positive and negative electrodes are lead sulfate.
2. UPS battery: UPS is called uninterrupted power supply because it can quickly switch to the "inverted" state when there is a power outage, so that the computer in use will not lose important files because of the sudden power failure and untimely storage.
3. Lithium iron phosphate battery: Lithium iron phosphate battery is the safest high specific energy battery in the lithium-ion battery family.
4. Super Battery: "Super Battery - Engine Starting Power Supply" is a device that can provide startup power to the internal combustion engine after rapid energy storage when the conventional battery used in the internal combustion engine fails and cannot be started.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Contactor works
- How to improve life of contactors
- Advantages of heavy duty connector
- What is a relay
- Silver contacts application in low ...
- Contact performance of AC contactor
- Stamping production process
- Button operation mode, protection mode
- Connectors as indispensable compone...
- Connectors use the factors which
- Lead-acid batteries
- The function of Battery Management ...