Winch is a mechanical device that is used to pull in (wind up) or let out (wind out) or otherwise adjust the "tension" of a rope or wire rope (also called "cable" or "wire cable"). It can be used alone, and also can be used as a component of hoisting, road building, mine hoisting machinery and etc..
Winch has the following characteristics: high versatility, compact structure, small size, light weight, support of large weight, easy to move; and it is widely used in construction, water conservancy project, forestry, mining, wharf and other area with the demand of lifting, pulling operation, and it also can be the corollary equipment of modern electronic control automatic operation line.
The main technical indicators of winch are rated load, support load, rope speed, rope capacity and so on.
Basing on the driving power, winch is divided into hand winch, electric winch, and hydraulic winch. Hand winch is generally used in places with small weight, poor facilities, or no power supply. Electric winch is widely used in places with heavy workload and large traction force needed. Generally the rated load of winch below 10T can be designed as an electric winch. And the rated load of hydraulic winch is very big, in general, more than 10T to 5000T.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Contactor works
- How to improve life of contactors
- Advantages of heavy duty connector
- What is a relay
- Silver contacts application in low ...
- Contact performance of AC contactor
- Stamping production process
- Button operation mode, protection mode
- Connectors as indispensable compone...
- Connectors use the factors which
- Electric Motor Car
- Photovoltaic Power Generation System
- Development prospect of distributed PV
- Family distributed photovoltaic
- Wind Power Generation
- Prospect for Wind Power Generation
- Daily maintenance of SUV winch
- About Off-road vehicle Winches
- Cautions for the Off-road vehicle W...
- How to operate the Off-road vehicle...