Contactor contact adhesion is a kind of serious fault, because the contact adhesion can cause the machine out of the control. The causes of this failure are:
2. The power supply voltage is too low, which cause the insufficient suction of magnetic system and lead to the repeated vibrations of contact, and then cause arc welding.
3. The initial pressure of the contact is too small, the contact will jump very severely when the inductive load is closed, and lead to arc welding.
4. The sparks are too large.
5. When the contact of the silver alloy on the surface of the contact is ablated due to contact wear, the copper contact seat will stick.
- DC Circuit Breaker Arc-quenching Pr...
- Selection Of DC Contactor
- Contactors For The Regular Maintena...
- Molded Case Circuit Breakers Work
- What Are The Characteristics Of AG ...
- Rotary Switch Features
- The Normal Operation Of AC Contactor
- Precision Stamping Parts In The Pro...
- Classification And Use Of Buttons
- Connector Features Many
- Why The Dc Contactor Arc Extinguish...